This webinar is intended for those involved in residential transactions.
This new 1 hour free Japanese Knotweed webinar is a joint presentation between Stuart Morris a Surveyor at Japanese Knotweed Solutions and Alan Thorogood, STL’s CEO.
Stuart has been involved with Japanese Knotweed for many years and Alan is the driving force behind STL’s new Hazard Alert and Insurance Policy.
This highly invasive perennial plant can penetrate driveways, boundary/retaining walls, outbuildings, conservatories and gardens. It reduces land and property values and can seriously delay development projects and more recently, result in a mortgage refusal.
Japanese Knotweed is a therefore a growing concern for many organisations, including conveyancing.
In this highly informative CPD Stuart and Alan will discuss:
• What is Japanese Knotweed?
• How Japanese Knotweed appears throughout the seasons.
• Why it is a problem and the impacts it has.
• The legislations surrounding Japanese Knotweed, including proposed changes to the law.
• Regulations relating to removal to licensed landfill and onsite burial.
• Methods of eradication, tailored solutions and aftercare monitoring.
• How to mitigate the impact of Japanese Knotweed during the conveyancing process