1. The prize draw will close at midnight on Monday, December 16, 2019 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
2. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted by the entrant as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
3. The winner will be drawn at random performed by entry number assigned by computer process from all entries received by the Closing Date.
4. The prize for the winner is subject to availability, is non-transferable, non-exchangeable, not for resale and no cash alternative is offered.
5. The winner will be contacted (using the details provided at entry) by the Promoter within 7 days of the Closing Date. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
6. The winner will receive the prize as described and the prize is available subject to availability as outlined in these terms and conditions.
7. The winner’s name and county can be obtained on request by writing to the Promoter at 91 Waterloo Road, London, SE1 8RT within 60 days after the date of closing of the prize draw.
8. The promoter of the prize draw is InfoTrack Limited with company number 09474590 and registered office address 10 John Street, London, WC1N 2EB (trading as InfoTrack UK with trading address 91 Waterloo Road, London, SE1 8RT) (the “Promoter”).
9. The prize draw will be governed by English law, and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
10. InfoTrack reserve the right to provide a similar or alternative prize.
11. Each firm is only eligible to receive one prize.