Events that InfoTrack will be hosting, sponsoring or exhibiting at, including webinars with leading industry partners.
Thursday, May 21, 2020 11.30am
We've partnered up with SDLT expert, Sean Randall from Blick Rothenberg to bring you an educational webinar with top industry knowledge related to SDLT.
During this webinar, Sean will discuss the following:
• What is mixed-use property
• What type of annexes qualify for stamp duty relief
• When derelict dwellings cease to be taxed as dwellings
• The new non-resident surcharge and any other Budget changes
Wednesday, May 27, 2020 11:00AM
Discover the simple and quick way to connect law firms and the relevant clients to raise and respond to queries. In this 30 minute webinar, Product Manager, Louise Edwardes will introduce InfoTrack's Enquiries on Title.
During this webinar, Louise will take a look at the benefits of Enquiries on Title.
• Raise enquiries and send documents to the solicitor on the other side.
• Pass enquiries on to their client via a consumer workspace.
• Declare when the enquiries are resolved.
• Automatically generate a document with all enquiries and responses and attach to the contract.
• Manage all ongoing matters via a dashboard
Thursday, June 4, 2020 11.00am
During this session, we'll be exploring the different forms of restrictive covenants that property solicitors may encounter.
This 30-minute webinar, hosted by Steve Johnson, key account manager at CLS Property Insight, will explore the pros and cons of investigating restrictive covenants vs insuring then and highlight insurance claim case studies.