Events that InfoTrack will be hosting, sponsoring or exhibiting at, including webinars with leading industry partners.
Tuesday, August 4, 2020 11am
An interactive session designed to help you get the most out of your process, we've partnered with the experts at Think Wild, Jo-Anne Wild and Adam Freemand, to help you discover the most effective and efficient methods of managing your cost recoveries when using InfoTrack via LEAP.
Wednesday, August 5, 2020 11am
Discover the simple and quick way to connect law firms and the relevant clients to raise and respond to queries. In this 30 minute webinar, Product Manager, Louise Edwardes will introduce InfoTrack's Property Enquiries
During this webinar, Louise will take a look at the benefits of Property Enquiries.
• Raise enquiries and send documents to the solicitor on the other side.
• Pass enquiries on to their client via a consumer workspace.
• Declare when the enquiries are resolved.
• Automatically generate a document with all enquiries and responses and attach to the contract.
• Manage all ongoing matters via a dashboard
Tuesday, August 11, 2020 11am
We are joined by Andrew Crawshaw from Groundsure to discuss coal and the CON29M. This session will cover why we need a CON29M report, the types of coal and the distribution across the UK. We'll take you through how coal fits into mining over time, including how the coal was mined and the hazards associated with coal.
We will explore the history of the mine plans themselves, as well as the evolution of coal mine search risk assessments.
Thursday, September 10, 2020 11am
Joined by Amy Bell, Director at Teal Compliance, throughout this 30-minute webinar we will be exploring various aspects of AML and related compliance including:
- SRA and CLC regulations
- The importance of having a complete AML solution
- The need to self-certify referred results
- Why delving into the detail is key
Tuesday, September 15, 2020 11am
During this 45-minute webinar we will be joined by Sean Randall, Partner at Blick Rothenberg, to review some of the recent changes applicable to SDLT and key point conveyancers should be aware of related to Stamp Duty.
Sean will be covering a number of points including:
- The new stamp duty holiday - who benefits and by how much, and will it work?
- The new 2% stamp duty overseas buyer levy - how does it work?
- A full stamp duty case law update
- The variance in stamp duty on prime country property