From November 2022 HM Land Registry will no longer accept scanned or PDF copies of AP1s. Take the hassle out of switching with InfoTrack, HMLR's leading provider of digital AP1 submissions.
The countdown to switch to digital AP1s is on
"We have used InfoTrack to submit our AP1s for over four years now and we would never go anywhere else. The dashboard is easy to understand and clear so that with a glance you can see what applications have been submitted and which ones are still to be done. One of the best parts is the requisition notifications. We would be lost without InfoTrack and appreciate the portal and service massively."
Emily Venables, Linder Myers Solicitors
Faster, easier digital AP1s with InfoTrack
Switching to digital AP1 submissions should be simple. With the help of our AP1 specialists, you can ensure the process is hassle-free. Why do over 1,000 law firms already love using InfoTrack for their digital AP1s? Because we streamline the process with:
- Up to 90% of the AP1 form pre-populated using data from your matter.
- The SDLT5 is automatically attached.
- An intuitive dashboard to manage and monitor applications so you never miss key dates.
- A direct connection with HMLR to respond to requisitions and provide additional documents through a WhatsApp-style chat solution.
- Simplified form-filling to include applicant roles, a Land Registry calculator and Lender details, and Panel 13 is already completed for you.
- Unlimited training for your team with your dedicated account manager, and more.
Complete the form to download our post-completion brochure
“Submitting digital AP1s using InfoTrack is incredibly useful. It's a fast way to submit an AP1 and being notified immediately when a requisition occurs or there is any issue with your application is invaluable. It results in you having peace of mind that the application has been submitted correctly and you will not miss a requisition.”
James Collett, Solicitor, Vincent Sykes