At InfoTrack, we know you are short of time and the accuracy and convenience of information is paramount. That's why we offer three comprehensive and convenient products to cover all your company insolvency requirements:
- Basic Insolvency Report
- Live check against Companies House Beta, Companies House Direct and the Belfast, Edinburgh and London Gazette.
- Immediate delivery
- Companies Court Check
- Our researchers at The Companies Court check on the central London terminal (CE File system) and the Legacy County Court terminal (Bacchus system) to determine whether there are any pending winding up petitions registered against that company.
- 30min estimated delivery between 10.30am and 4.00pm, Monday - Friday
- Combined Insolvency Report
- This report combines a Companies Court check, Gazette check (and lists any published insolvency notices on the official public record) and a Companies House check – as well as providing copies of all relevant insolvency and related documents at Companies House (including the official filing history and general company details).
- 1 hour estimated delivery between 10.30am and 4.00pm, Monday - Friday
Benefits for your business:
- Easily access the information when required - all documentation stored for up to 5 years within InfoTrack
- Save with all other related documentation - all ordered Reports are saved against the applicable matter number on InfoTrack
- Easy to share - save, print or send directly via InfoTrack to clients and colleagues
- Avoid lengthy and costly phone calls to Companies Court Premium
- Place orders in seconds, any time of day